Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I used to know a woman.


Woman I used to Know.


I used to know a woman deep within the sky,
She was sweet and had something pure to her cry,
But things changed and the distance caused her to flea,
There are no more beautiful skies of stars left to see.
My heart had shattered like a rock smashing a car windshield,
MY moves used to be smooth but now I must yield.
Our souls used to tangle more than vines growing up a tree,
But the newspapers are all sold out, There are no stories for me.
The fifth amendment is the only defense left to plea,
With her I could pick my battles and win my wars,
See the sun and the sky, but no longer that star outdoors.

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful
    She is true
    she is real
    Let her be free
    She is rare

    ReplyDelete