Monday, December 27, 2010

Its YOU I Love



It’s you I love,
Yet, you’re never there,
I wish I could see you,
But you don’t even care.
I miss you tonight,
I miss you today,
Tell me you love me,
Like you always used to say.
When I heard that you ran off,
I couldn’t believe my ears,
I ran up to my cold room,
And let out my tears.
You told me you loved me,
But now you ran away,
All the lies you said to me,
I trusted everyday.
I miss you tonight,
I miss you tomorrow,
Now it’s your heart,
I need to borrow.
Only because,
I want to rip it apart,
If only you hadn’t left,
If only you didn’t depart.
But it’s to late,
But I still miss you,
Remember this my love,
I truly love you.

2 comments:

  1. heyy afrt reading this i jst feel like cryng....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is a heartfelt poem. Excellent

    ReplyDelete