Friday, October 29, 2010

In search of someone!!



I want someone who can love me
I want someone who care for me
I want someone who understand what I need before I say it
I want someone who knows when to laugh and when to cry
I want someone who can be the best friend of mine
I want someone who can give a shoulder to cry on
I want someone who has patience and time to listen and truly listen what I say
I want someone who enjoy for who I m and not tries to make something else
I want someone who can always be there for me during good and bad times
I want someone who can be open and ofcoarse responsive
I want someone who can be respectful to others
I want someone whom I can trust
I want someone who has a great sense of humor
I want someone who has something in common with me
I want someone who can give space when I need it
I want someone who will be there for me at times of hurdle
I want someone who is compromising at times
I want someone who can be the good listener for me
I want someone who is respectful to others
I want someone who can remember all the cute stupid stuff I love

But I don’t know when I will get my someone, but yeah surly will get him 1 day

1 comment:

  1. You will sweetheart .. for sure ..U will find someone whom u love the most and cant live without him.. Its beautiful feeling

    ReplyDelete