Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It is YOU ..



As I sit here gazing out the window,
Instead of working, I’m daydreaming of you...
And wondering if while you’re in your own world,
You’re thinking of me too.
I reminisce about the day we met and how you made me feel,
Looking at the glowing smile on your face,
Staring into your dreamy blue eyes,
Your smell, your touch, your warm embrace
What a special night that was...
And now, I’m starting to feel that warmth inside,
Like nothing or no one else can make me feel...
Butterflies, a constant smile, happy thoughts,
Looking forward to the next time we meet.
What lies ahead, down the road to love?
Can it possibly be what I’ve been hoping for?
All my goals, dreams, passions, hopes...
Glaring now before me with great anticipation.
No one knows what tomorrow brings...
One can only wish and believe...
I have abounding faith that God will take care of me,
And bring the right person into my life.
Could it be you?
Time will tell...
I feel a special bond starting between us,
And so I’m truly hopeful that it is (you).

1 comment:

  1. Creatively
    You worked your art
    You spun a web
    Around my heart
    How beautifully
    Your deeds have spread
    Each intricately
    Woven thread
    With strands of care
    You dried my tears
    Your gentleness
    Dispelled my fears
    Your wisdom
    Helped me understand
    And patiently
    You held my hand
    To give me courage
    To brave the storm
    With kindness
    You have kept me warm
    Your passion
    Lit a glowing fire
    That filled my soul
    With sweet desire
    You're all
    That I was dreaming of
    For the web you spun
    Was made of love

    ReplyDelete