Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Love ..




Where are you tonight my love?
What is it that you do?
It's true my heart is torn apart
When I'm not with you
What enchanted thoughts swim through your head?
Are any of them of me?
When, my dear, you go to bed
Is it my face you see?
Who is honoured with your presence now?
And do they even care?
The thought of you not being admired
Fills me with despair
Do they appreciate your loveliness?
Do they marvel at your splendor?
Do they love to hear your velvet voice?
Do they adore your smile so tender?
If they do not
Then they all are fools
and had you been with me

I'm at your feet
and I come with gifts
my body, heart, and soul
They're yours to do with as you please
to command and to control
I give myself with all my heart
I'm yours for all of time

Your anything and Everything ..
only say that you are mine

4 comments:

  1. I never felt a love
    Like this before
    It's a love like no other
    Something I have always hoped for

    A love with friendship
    Humour and heart
    A bond so strong
    It would never part

    A love that makes you smile
    From ear to ear
    A love that is joyful
    Without any fear

    A love that is beautiful
    From the inside out
    A love with no tears,
    Pain, or doubt

    A love with soul
    So tender and true
    A love that I have found
    Only in you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s been years since we first met
    Since we looked into each other's eyes
    Not realizing that we were meant to be together
    It's been years since we shared our first laugh
    Our first smile
    Since we shared our first kiss
    I remember how strong your arms embraced me
    How soft you held me
    How warm and gentle you were
    I remember how passionate that first kiss was
    Now my heart is dancing
    Happy, knowing that it's been years
    It's been years since we first met
    And you're still here kissing me just the same
    You're still here holding me just the same
    What I felt for you is still the same
    It's been years
    And that feeling will never change..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had closed the door upon my heart
    And wouldn't let anyone in,
    I had trusted and loved only to be hurt
    But, that would never happen again.

    I had locked the door and tossed the key
    As hard, and as far as I could,
    Love would never enter there again,
    My heart was closed for good.

    Then you came into my life
    And made me change my mind,
    Just when I thought that tiny key
    was impossible to find.

    That's when you held out your hand
    And proved to me I was wrong,
    Inside your palm was the key to my heart...
    You had it all along.

    ReplyDelete