Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eternal Love - A Love Letter



 
My Sweetheart, here’s an expression of my feelings for you and our perfect love…it indeed is a pleasure to unveil my innermost feelings for you…hope you like it…

I Love You ..

That was a beautiful day when I met you….that was a sweet time when our eyes met ….that was a memorable day when you held my hand for the first time…that was the judgment day when you expressed your love to me that was an intoxicating moment when we kissed each other…..that was a pleasurable moment when you touched me….that was an everlasting moment when we united as one….likewise there are numerous such moments which when penned down would  just go on and never end….


Love is a beautiful feeling and I feel so blessed to have experienced this purity and impeccability....


Everything came to a standstill when I had an inkling of it….

My world changed inside out….i love you like I never ever loved no one before you…i am grateful to you for sowing the seeds of love in me….though initially I was diffident but gradually I got under your influence and now i have been smitten by your love…..


I had been waiting for so long to experience this perfect love…..and when it dawned upon me…it just blew me away….it’s just simply amazing…..believe me dear our love is an archetype of perfect true love…..it is immaculate and divine….it exudes a kind of equanimity which provides a complete blissful state of mind….a complete out of the world experience…

The world stops when I am with you…you take me to a different place….that time I feel invincible…being with you is tantamount to timelessness…

You have been the one for me….when I know you I know no one….when I talk to you I don’t feel like talking to anyone…..when I look at you I don’t desire to glance anywhere else….with you I got to experience how true love is…

Baby you completed me…you filled me….you brought happiness in my life… I thank you for everything…


Love knows no limitations and boundaries….it touches you with its sweetness that lingers perpetually…

It fills you with the utmost satisfaction and contentment….


The happiness of this material world is fleeting and very momentary….

Love is something very immaterial…Something very pure and chaste…Something which is profound and deep rooted…Something which is prolific and generous…Something absolute and unconditional…..I believe love is empyrean…

We both are blessed to have experienced the extreme state of  ecstasy…Love is God..



Talking about you and your love…

Well do you know you are a very sweet person…You possess a kind of charisma which has some intoxication….The way you look at me…The way you talk with me…The way you kiss me with utmost passion…The way you hold me….You do some magic…

I am completely under your spell….Your love has a propitiating effect which pacifies me to the deepest….I love you…

You got the flair to regale the people around…You display absolute sincerity and dedication towards the ascribed tasks…You seem to be poised and nonchalant about the things you do….

You sequester yourself from the peripheral world just to execute your duties…You got the highest sense of responsibility…You associate with dynamism….Your ways are meticulous…


You practice things to perfection…. Your capacity to work is prodigious and you showcase great prescience which I sincerely appreciate…Your efforts are going to yield results, that is certain…You truly are an amazing person…Knowing you is a pleasure….

    
You have been the driving force…You have been the guiding light….You raise me up…You bring out the best in me…You have provided me with the desired strength to face the situations…..You made me strong enough….Even if I extol more on you, it wouldn’t suffice and would fall short before your greatness ….You hold a special place in my heart and in my life….You are my sweetheart…I love you for million reasons…    


Reminiscence of our blossoming love will always be cherished and would forever linger, it will stay as fresh and pure as dew drops….


Love never yields…

Love is the ultimate truth which would forever subsist…

Love You till the last breadth of my life…







4 comments:

  1. Hold me close and hold me fast
    the magic spell you cast
    this is la vie en rose
    when you kiss me heaven sighs
    and tho i close my eyes
    i see la vie en rose.
    when you press me to your heart
    i'm in a world apart
    a world where roses bloom
    and when you speak, angels sing from above
    everyday words seem to turn into love songs
    give your heart and soul to me
    and life will always be la vie en rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stranger than fiction
    How you've decayed
    It must be so lonely
    Lost within your ways

    You're born alone, you die alone
    The rest is your's to fill the gap
    The world goes on without you here
    Adjust or just collapse

    Is this what you wanted to be
    Alone standing by yourself
    Is this all you wanted to be
    Or was that a cry for help
    By yourself, by yourself, by yourself

    Threw old grenades
    You throw in vain
    I can't believe you'd stoop so low
    Of all the things you took away
    I miss MY MIND THE MOST!!!!!

    Is this what you wanted to be
    Alone standing by yourself
    Is this all you wanted to be
    Or was that a cry for help
    By yourself, by yourself, by yourself

    Is this what you wanted to be
    Alone standing by yourself
    Is this all you wanted to be
    OR WAS THAT A CRY FOR HELP!

    It's stranger than fiction
    How you've decayed
    It must be so lonely
    Lost within your ways

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her."

    ReplyDelete