Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love Notes


 

"If there was one star in the night sky for every time i thought of you, there wouldn’t nearly be enough, not even if you time them by two."
"To the girl i see everywhere. If i could do one thing for you i would hold you till you knew everything was ok. If you could do one thing for me, i would never ask but all i would want is for you to talk to me."

Love can touch you just one time but it can last for a life time.


Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Love is two hearts beating as one.

I love you from the bottom of my heart. Be mine forever..

It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream

I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you

Love doesn't make the world go round; it just makes the ride worthwhile

You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.

Love knows no reasons, Love knows no lies, Love defines all reasons, Love has no eyes..But love is not blind, Love sees all but doesn't mind

If you love someone, you give everything you can and don't expect to receive anything in return

No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.

Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.

Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without.

When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.

Love is like the wind you can't see it but you can feel it.

True love is hard to find. Special one of a kind. But the love inside of me is true. It appeared the day I met you!

1 comment: