Friday, December 10, 2010

Its ALL OVER


YOU CRY .. Because YOU BROKE MY HEART !!!



This is hard for me,
but has to be done;
Its not to hurt you,
Saying this is not fun.
Please understand,
For you, I really care;
I love you,
And the time we shared.
But its over now,
Time to move on;
Time to leave the past,
A new life has begun.
We both have reasons,
We both know why;
Lets let things go,
Before I start to cry.
This way we can part,
Maybe one day;
We can be just friends,
Who’s to say.
I will always,
Keep you in my heart;
But circumstances have,
Torn us apart.
So this is it,
Time to go;
Remember always,
I loved you so.

Here lays my heart,
All broken and torn;
There are no feelings left in it,
For me to mourn.
Here lays my mind,
Which has repressed;
All the memories we have shared,
That have left me a mess.
Here lays my soul,
Which you took away;
Along with my faith and trust in you,
That you broke in a day.
Here lays my body,
All mangled and left to die;
I hope that I can get through this,
And you find another guy.


1 comment: