Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Should I Dump Him - Part II



Well..i dont know what to say .. i'm 19 years old and i have a relationship with a guy a met in college ..we are together for 4 monthes now.. i loved him from the first time i met him and i'm pretty sure that he loves me too..we talk a lot about our future .. he even introduced me to his mother, she likes me a lot and i do too...when i'm with him i feel at ease..he is soo kind and sweet ..


I like his PERSONALITY and i feel happy when i talk to him...here comes the problem, i knew a guy back in school and we were sooooo close (not a girlfriend_boyfriend thing) we were just friends but a real cloooooooose friends ..i knew all about him i even helped him to get back with his ex ...now i haven't seen him for six monthes but we are still in touch by phone..day by day i realised that i'm in love with him.. i was denying it but i came to a point that i can't hide it any more!!!! believe me i even cry when i see his pictures...he's not in couple and doesn't have a girl in his life( as he says) he always calles me "sweety" =pp (even back then when we were just friends).....



Now i know that i love him.. i really do but i do love the other one(that i have been with for the last 4 monthes )and i can't choose between them ...my old friend is sooooooooooo cute and better than the other one even in "degree of education" but my only problem i dont know if he loves me or not!!!and i'm afraid of loosing both ='((( i know that i'm being selfish but i dont want to hurt my boyfriend's feelings coz he loves me to death!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! i'm out of my mind!! I'M IN LOVE WITH 2 BOYS (is it even possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)what should i do... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helllllllllllllllllllp!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Just be honest.tell both the guys about what u feel.It is not inhuman to love/like two at a time.Be honest with yourself and both the guys.and take a wise decision

    ReplyDelete