Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Should I Dump Him - Part VII



I love my boyfriend of one year.
I am pregnant with his child.

He has two kids of his own and I accepted that. Can't change his past.
As the relationship grew more and more, stuff that I didn't like started coming out.

We plan on moving in an apartment in a few months.
My boyfriend NEVER told me his kids would move in with us when we were planning the apartment a while back. Then he tells me one of the boys is moving in with us, and the other one isn't because the grandmother wants to keep him. NOW he's telling me that the two boys grandmother is saying she doesn't want the boys mom to have costudy of the boys, she wants my boyfriend to. So now they are BOTH suppose to be coming to live with us.

I am not ready for this at all!
I never knew until a while back that his boys were staying with their grandmother because their mother is an unstable who*e. At first I was fine with one of the boys coming, I thought "hey I'll try" but TWO kids I'm going to have to take care of that arent mine, and one of them is posibbly not even my boyfriends! I never thought my boyfriend would have full coustudy of them.

I'm only 18, my boyfriend is 26! I have my OWN child to worry about that I'm going to be struggling with since all I have is my mom besides my boyfriend. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my OWN child when I'm working.

Ugh!
Im about to cry!
Please someone give me some good advice.
My mind is going crazy right now...

1 comment: