Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lost Without YOU ..



I’m so in love with you that I can’t be without you because I’m lost without you.
I have been dreaming for the day you decide to come back but I know deep down this is only a dream.
I keep holding my head just to watch as my whole world comes crashing down around me.
I don’t know when I have ever felt so much pain before.
I can’t even get you out of my head because I’m so in love with you that I’m lost without you.
I have cried so many days and nights away that this is all I know to do.
I’m not willing or ready to give up and walk away.
You’re the only one I want to give my life and my heart too and my feelings will never change.
I’m not sure how you have this girls heart but it’s all yours.
I’m just so in love with you that I can’t be without you because now I’m lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment