Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tainted Touch



One Wrong move and the bottle of wine brakes.
Ocean of serenity failed to cure the three drops of mistakes.
So I’m here to get contaminated again.
With my own blood flowing from the stabbed eye,
Tranquilize your awaited pain,
Let the two devils lips meet as I’m starting, you so cold,
Take this knife and slit my throat,
Let goodbye be the best way of excuse,
And black magic my emotions so there’s nothing left I can refuse.
Penetrate me with the drug that never dies,
Make moves so this love can’t survive.
Void my life, bury the name,
Leave me limping, don’t take the shame.
Keep the evil times enacted in the college,
Let the truth be sustained in a camouflage.
Use me until this profanity cures,
But end my life before the dickens end yours.
Xerox my portray n keep shooting darts or play bow n arrow,
But anyhow please!! just end this sorrow.
Penetrate me with the drug that never dies,
Make moves so this love can’t survive.



Be my nightmare and kill me before I wake,
Snuff my thoughts before its too late.
Dismantle my brain that I can’t sense you,
Bait my heart, be my Judas Priest.
Crush me in between your crushes,
Bury the anxiety, the smile, deep into this earth.
So that no one comes to know, I was the one you loved.
Don’t wait for my funeral because nobody’s gonna shed tears,
Let them know, you made yourself as my deepest fear.
Don’t let anyone see that scar, get dressed in your best attire,
For now, come eat me alive, fulfill the gentle desire.

And Penetrate me with the drug that never dies,
Make moves so this love can’t survive.
Let your kind heart on this day die,
Make me a bird with broken wings that can not fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment