Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Should I Dump Him - Part IV



Four years ago I met the greatest man in the world. We began a relationship that is certainly not your standard. We work together, he is much older, and also in a very miserable marriage. In fact, he and his wife agreed to have separate lives while still in their union. He is truly my best friend and I love him dearly. We get along so well and have so much in common! Every day he makes me smile, laugh, feel beautiful and truly gives me everything... except his last name.

1 comment:

  1. Recently, I was introduced to what seems to be another great guy. Although I was obviously not looking for a relationship with someone else. He is in the Navy and apparently adores me. He has become a good friend and I think we get along great. However, because I am in love with my current companion, I feel like I may not be able to give the Navy man a fair chance or 100%,... or myself either for that matter. Navy man I think is ready to take our friendship to a relationship. Navy man and my current companion do not know about each other. And I have stayed committed to my companion.
    I know that my current situation is not ideal and it may never change to where I can marry him or be with him in a way most people would say is normal. Should I end this four year affair and try everything in my power to give Navy man a try?
    People always say you should marry your best friend,... but what if you can't?

    ReplyDelete